Date of last update
By Law, we are responsible for managing and controlling the personal data of the users that we collect through our Website, to avoid damage, loss, destruction, theft, loss, alteration, and unauthorized use. The Legal Representative of PAROTAS is in charge of the protection of personal data and the Holder, when deemed necessary, can contact the email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about their data.
Puropose of this policy
- Right to access your personal data held by PAROTAS, except for the cases mentioned in the Law.
- Right to rectify your personal data when it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right at all times to cancel your personal data. PAROTAS may deny the cancellation of the data in the terms established by law.
- Right at all times and for legitimate reasons to oppose the treatment.
It is important to inform you that the Law protects your personal information from unauthorized uses and without your consent, so this document will make known the information we collect from the Owner, for what and how we use it, possible transfers to third parties, the purposes of the Data processing, your ARCO rights, as well as the revocation of your consent, which the Owner can enforce before PAROTAS in order to have full control and decision over your personal data.
Collection of personal data
The user will respond at all times for the data provided and in no case will PAROTAS be responsible for their veracity. The information requested may be all, or part, of the following list: Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Transactions, Email Account, Telephone Number (s), Tax Data for the Preparation of Invoices, Number of bank card, and Bank Account identifiers. PAROTAS does not request Sensitive Personal Data on the Website it administers.
Cookies are data files that are stored on the hard drive of a user’s computer equipment or electronic communications device when browsing an Internet site, which allows the exchange of status information between said site and the user’s browser. The status information may reveal means of session identification, authentication or user preferences, as well as any data stored by the browser regarding the Internet site.
We will also use the information obtained through Cookies to analyze the pages browsed by the visitor or Owner, the searches made, improve our commercial and promotional initiatives, show advertising or promotions, banners of interest, improve our offer of content and articles, personalize said content, presentation and services.
Cookies are also used so that the Owner does not have to enter his password so frequently during a browsing session, also to count and corroborate the records, the Owner’s activity and other concepts and commercial agreements, always having as objective the installation of Cookies, the benefit of the Owner who receives it, and will not be used for purposes other than PAROTAS.
Security and data protection
The security of the data that users provide when contracting a service or buying a product online will be protected by a secure server under the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, in such a way that the data sent will be transmitted encrypted to ensure its protection. To verify that you are in a protected environment, make sure an “S” appears in the navigation bar “httpS”: //.
The protection of data sent over the Internet cannot be fully guaranteed, so once received, every effort will be made to safeguard the information. To guarantee that personal data is treated in accordance with the provisions of the Law, PAROTAS complies with the following principles:
- Carry out adequate maintenance so that their personal data of the Owners are correct and updated, in case it is necessary to keep their data, it will be in accordance with the provisions of the applicable Law.
- Implement security measures to guarantee the protection of the personal data of each Owner.
STORAGE AND DATABASES
The PAROTAS database, where the information collected is stored, will keep the Information provided by the Owner saved and protected, even though they are modified, updated, or even canceled for any reason. The foregoing for the purpose of maintaining a history on the Owner and protecting their legal interests. The conservation of information indicated in this paragraph may be erased or eliminated in its entirety through the exercise of ARCO Rights.
To unsubscribe from our Newsletter, the newsletters sent by the Company by email, please click on the link found within our email messages: “Unsubscribe Newsletter”.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
Personal information is collected and stored in our system in order to obtain:
- Identification and certainty of the User of the Website;
- Operation, management, shipment of goods, returns, billing, collection, administration, provision of our services;
- Delivery of notifications, requirements, letters or newsletters or attention to your requests related to the services we provide;
- Help complete a transaction or order that has been initiated on the website;
- Analyze the behavior and demographics of Users;
- Improve our commercial and promotional initiatives (marketing);
- Send information or messages about new products and / or services, information about our business partners as well as any other information;
- Show advertising or promotions of interest to our Users;
- Transfer of information from the Owner in the applicable cases in accordance with the section “Transfer of Information with Third Parties” of this Notice;
- Prevention or reporting to different authorities of illegal acts or acts;
- To comply with the exercise of ARCO rights as well as revoke the consent of the Holder.
These purposes allow PAROTAS to provide an efficient service to the Holder, this being the main obligation and which gave rise to the legal relationship between PAROTAS and the Holder. Likewise, it allows PAROTAS to offer services and functionalities that are better suited to the User’s needs, allowing us to send them offers of products and services that may be of interest to the Owner through different means and routes, in addition to complying with their obligations for these. media. PAROTAS reserves the right to request any additional proof and / or data in order to corroborate the personal data of each Owner, as well as to temporarily or permanently suspend those Holders whose data could not be confirmed.
In the event that the information of the Owner at the time of registration is wrong or incomplete, being that the verification and identification of the Owner is impossible, PAROTAS will have the right to immediately suspend the provision of services, without the need for prior notice, taking responsibility at all times the Owner for the losses and damages finally suffered.
PAROTAS does not sell, give away, facilitate or rent the Holder’s information to any third party. If the user does not want their data to be shared, they can decide not to use a specific service or not to participate in some promotions or contests. We do not assume any obligation to keep confidential any other information that the Owner provides through newsletters, comments on articles or products and online talks (chats), as well as the information obtained through Cookies, information that has not been directly delivered to PAROTAS.
PAROTAS will not be liable for damages that may arise from the violation of these measures by third parties that use public networks or the Internet, altering the security systems to obtain access to the information of the Owners. The security breaches that occur in any phase of the treatment that significantly affect the patrimonial or moral rights of the Owners will be immediately informed by PAROTAS to the Owner, so that the latter can take the corresponding measures to defend their rights.
Transfer of information with third parties
The Owner expressly authorizes PAROTAS to keep in its registry the information provided by the Owner, it also authorizes PAROTAS to provide constant information about the aforementioned registry to (i) authorities that request it as allowed by the legislation in force and (ii) to its strategic, commercial or technical associates in order to offer better conditions, promotions and / or content to the User Owner. In addition, the Owner expressly allows PAROTAS to collect information to monitor traffic, with the intention of identifying user groups and profiles, as well as for advertising targeting purposes.
Transfer in special circumstances
The Person in Charge is a natural or legal person, public or private, outside the organization of PAROTAS, who alone or jointly with others, processes personal data on behalf of PAROTAS, as a consequence of the existence of a legal relationship that links him to it It defines the scope of its action for the provision of a service.
PAROTAS declares that it can communicate personal data of the Owner with the manager, inside or outside the national territory in terms of the provisions of the Law or the Regulations. This remission of data is to fulfill the purposes specified in the treatment, which are directly related to the fulfillment of the objects and contractual or extra-contractual relationships with PAROTAS. The data processing in this referral is subject to the following terms agreed between PAROTAS and the Person in Charge:
- Treat only personal data in accordance with the instructions of PAROTAS;
- Refrain from processing personal data for purposes other than those instructed by PAROTAS;
- Implement security measures in accordance with the Law, Regulations and other applicable provisions;
- Keep confidentiality regarding the personal data processed;
- Delete the personal data object of treatment once the legal relationship with PAROTAS or by instructions of PAROTAS has been fulfilled, as long as there is no legal provision that requires the conservation of personal data;
- Refrain from transferring personal data.
Limit of use or disclosure of Personal Data
For the Owner to exercise his right to limit the use or disclosure of personal data, but with the intention of continuing to use the services provided by PAROTAS, the user must express it in writing to the following email email@example.com. Said writing must contain the following:
- The name of the owner and email where you receive the response.
- Directed to PAROTAS.
- Client registration or account with PAROTAS to prove your identity or the relationship you have with PAROTAS.
- The clear and precise description of the data that you want to limit from its use or disclosure.
PAROTAS will have a period of 20 business days to answer and, where appropriate, execute the limitation of use. In said response, it will give the resolution and the possibility of carrying out what is requested in the letter, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising its other rights.
The Owner has the right, by himself or through a representative, to request PAROTAS at any time access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, regarding the personal data that is stored in the PAROTAS database.
The Request must be in writing with the following requirements:
- The name of the Owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request.
- The documents that prove the identity (copy of the credential to vote for example) or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the Owner. Identifications must be official.
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which it is sought to exercise any of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to them.
- Where appropriate, the modifications to be made and provide the documentation that supports your request.
- Any other element that facilitates the location of personal data.
- That the letter is addressed to PAROTAS.
The request will be sent to the Personal Data Officer through the email firstname.lastname@example.org. PAROTAS will communicate to the Holder, through the email from which the request comes, within a period of 20 (twenty) business days, counted from the date the request was received, the determination adopted. The moment the request is received is the moment it entered our server.
Once the response has been sent within the indicated period, PAROTAS will have 15 (fifteen) business days to execute the access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of the User’s personal data in accordance with the request and right.
PAROTAS asks the Owner to update their data each time they undergo any modification, as this will allow us to provide an efficient and personalized service. According to the Law, when the data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes set forth in this privacy notice and the applicable legal provisions, they must be canceled, blocked and deleted.
Procedures for blocking and deleting personal data
Once the data has been canceled, PAROTAS will keep for 30 (thirty) more days the personal data of the Owner for clarification purposes and preparation for deletion. Once the term has expired, PAROTAS will permanently delete this data, having no opportunity to locate or contact the Owner, being eliminated from the database and discarding any file related to the Owner. If the Holder were to carry out another act with PAROTAS, he must initiate it as if the relationship had never previously existed. The foregoing, observing what is indicated in the Privacy Notice for the purpose of preserving information by ministry of law or authority.
The personal data that have been fulfilled their purposes, but that cannot be canceled and deleted by ministry of law or contract, will be blocked from the purposes to which they were submitted, until it can be deleted. During this period, personal data may not be processed.
Privacy of minors
PAROTAS does not intentionally collect information from minors, so parents and guardians are recommended to carry out the activities of purchasing products or registering on the Website themselves.
Revocation of consent
Consent may be revoked at any time without retroactive effects being attributed to it. To revoke the consent, the Owner must send a request, which must be in writing with the following requirements:
- The name of the Owner and address or other means to communicate the response to the request.
- The documents that prove the identity (copy of the credential to vote for example) or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the Owner.
- Identifications must be official.
- The clear and precise description of the link that the Owner has with PAROTAS.
- Provide the documentation that supports the request of the Owner.
- That the letter is addressed to PAROTAS.
- Let him check that his relationship with PAROTAS has ended.
PAROTAS will issue a response in which it will confirm the revocation of consent, or where appropriate, it will indicate the reasoning depending on the specific case, with PAROTAS having 15 (fifteen) days to issue this response. The deadlines will be counted from the moment the mail enters the PAROTAS server. Any request subsequent to the one mentioned in the previous paragraph will have the same effect as a starting one, the Owner and PAROTAS being bound by the same terms indicated above. The request will not be valid in the event of the omission of the above.
Furthermore, PAROTAS may provide social media functions on the Website that allow you to share information from the Website on your social networks and interact with PAROTAS on various social media sites. The use of these functions may imply that information about the Owner is collected or shared, which will depend on each specific function. We recommend that you review the settings and privacy policies of the social media sites with which those sites interact.
This document is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of Use of the PAROTAS Site, which constitutes a legal agreement between the Owner and PAROTAS. If the Owner uses the services of the PAROTAS Website, it means that he has read, understood and agreed to the terms set forth above.
If the Owner considers that their rights regarding the protection of personal data have been violated, they have the right to go to the corresponding authority to defend their exercise. The authority is the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI), its website is: www.inai.org.mx.